Thursday, January 16, 2014

Trader Joe's Holiday Snacks

After PUMPKIN EVERYTHING at Trader Joe's in the fall, it's another exciting set of delicious foods that come into the stores - HOLIDAY goodies!

In addition to my usual box of Mini Gingerbread Men (OBSESSED), I got a few new (to me) snacks as well:

- Dark Chocolate Stars 
- Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Butter Cookies
- Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar
- Multi-Flavor Joe-Joe's


 



I was most excited to try out this multi-flavor Joe-Joe's because they had flavors that I normally would not have been able to eat - Peanut Butter, Ginger, Double Chocolate, and Peppermint.  What a great combination of flavors in a fun, festive box! 

I hope these holiday goodies are back next season, and of course I always look forward to new products coming out as well! 


2 comments:

  1. Yummmm I love all of these! But wait...where are the gingerbread men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those are already a favorite, these were just the new (to me) items haha.

      Delete