Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Georgetown Cupcake - Blueberry Cheesecake



So this Blueberry Cheesecake cupcake isn't really new to the Georgetown Cupcake menu, but this is the first time I've actually seen it with the frosting on top, haha.  I first got the free secret version, then the monthly menu version, both without the vanilla frosting piped on top, even though the online menu showed it with frosting.  

Apparently, third time's a charm! I got this Blueberry Cheesecake recently and it came, as advertised, with a pillowy swirl of vanilla frosting on top.  As you may know, I'm not really a fan of blueberries (I can tolerate them blended into smoothies but that's about it), but the vanilla frosting and creamy cheesecake base were delicious! This cheesecake is filled with little dots of fresh blueberries, so if you actually like them unlike me, you're in luck :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment