Friday, August 29, 2014

Shake Shack - Labor Day Weekend Specials

In addition to an extra day off, those of us that are by a Shake Shack also get their holiday specials this weekend!

In honor of Labor Day Weekend, Shack Corn Dogs (Vienna all-beef hot dog dipped in Shack-made corn batter, cooked golden brown and served with Rick’s Picks sweet corn relish; $4.50) are back at the Shack, along with Peach Pie Oh My Concrete (vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of delicious Shack-made peach pie; Single: $4.25/Double: $6.50). Both seasonal specials will be available Friday, August 29-Monday, September 1.

I've had the corn dog in the past, and since the first time I tried it I have enjoyed the corn dog a lot.  It's the perfect food to celebrate a long weekend, like being at a carnival but in a cleaner, air-conditioned setting haha.  I've always been on the fence about the pie concretes (as in, I don't like pies generally) but I do like peaches so maaaaaaaybe I'll try this one out if I get a chance to go, haha. 




1 comment: