Thursday, August 14, 2014

Japanese Stovetop Toaster



My mom brought me this Japanese stovetop toaster grill when she came to visit a few months ago, and I am already totally in love with it!  The pan is meant to be used for lighter items, like toasting bread or mochi squares.  I've used it for both, and the results have been great.  It does take a little longer because you can't have the flames up too high, but it makes a fantastic, crunchy but still just warmed through toast or mochi square.  It's easy to wipe off to clean, and fits right against the wall behind my stove.  For a small kitchen like mine, handy little gadgets like this are fantastic! 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog by searching for a Japanese toaster. I'm happy to see that you're still blogging today.

    ReplyDelete