Friday, February 5, 2010

Love, Love, Love: BCBGeneration


Free tote bag!

My love affair with all things BCBG is relatively recent but dangerously fast :o)  I started shopping at Bloomingdale's more when I moved here, since there was one right down the street from my residence, and a few more scattered around the area.  I was at Bloomingdale's a little over a year or so when I noticed a separate section of BCBGeneration clothes.  The clothes are fun and the price points are reasonable, especially compared to BCBGMazAzria or the other brands in the group.  The general look of the BCBGeneration brand is a little bit younger and more casual, but they do have a great selection of party dresses as well.  The brand is also carried at other department stores as well- if you come across it in your area, I highly recommend taking a look! 

Being such a huge fan, I am signed up for regular newsletters and notices from the BCBG group.  One from fall of 2009 was asking people to complete a quick consumer survey in exchange for a small gift.  Obviously the lure of a freebie worked for me- I filled out the survey and promptly forgot about it as the weeks passed.  Then I got a lovely surprise a few weeks later, with this cute BCBGeneration tote bag!  It's large enough to be used as an overnight bag, or just to carry a bunch of stuff around in.  I'm assuming they used these bags at some point as a promotional giveaway at events or something, but still, it's a cute and functional freebie, which I can always appreciate.   

2 comments:

  1. LOVE BCBG!!! Seems kind of like BCBG Girls line maybe? So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete