Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love, Love, Love: Rilakkuma


Most of my friends know about my love for Rilakkuma, one of my favorite Japanese characters.  He is all over Japan in the form of dolls, homegoods, mascots for famous brands, etc.  His Wikipedia'd backstory is v. cute as well, and as many people know, there's a v. random coincidence in that story vs. my real life haha. 

Anyway, I came across this set of 3 bento boxes at the NYC Kinokuniya bookstore on my last trip to NYC.  Super cute, and practical- the 3 sizes are good for all sorts of food, and when they are empty, they nest into each other (takes up less space when I'm bringing it home).  How could I not get this, seriously- Rilakkuma + Cake on ONE thing!  Loves it!!    


2 comments:

  1. omg, i love these! they had a very depleted bento supply when I was in kinokuniya last. I'm surprised there aren't more places to buy bento in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your little blanket with him on it.

    ReplyDelete