Monday, November 1, 2010

Taylor Gourmet Bethesda - Reyburn Pastina Salad



I was in downtown Bethesda one night for a Lululemon store event, and was getting pretty hungry as I was heading back home.  I'd been interested in trying Taylor Gourmet's Pastina (little pasta) salads for a while, and figured it was a good time to pick one up to check it out. 

I decided on the Reyburn: Arugula, pastina, salami, sopressata, capicola, cherry tomatoes, red onions, sharp provolone.   




Check out all the colors and deliciousness in this bad boy!  I looooooooooooooooved this salad.  In fact, I had planned on eating half and saving the rest for lunch the next day- aaaaaand that did not happen.  I loved how all the different tastes mixed together - the sharp arugula and provolone cheese, with the fatty cubes of salami, the sweetness of the cherry tomatoes, and the crunch of the red onion pieces.  I can't wait to try the other pastina salads, especially if they're as good as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment