Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Calvin Klein Platforms @ DSW

The other day I was browsing through my nearby DSW store, not really looking for any specific type of shoe... and then saw THESE.





In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I DIE." 


These Calvin Klein Christine Calf Pump is all sorts of fabulous and I snatched them up in about .000000000000000384 seconds.  Love the platform, the cutout pattern, the light gray color, EVERYTHING!  The shape is v. similar to my other Calvin pumps, with a thick heel and high front platform base to make them much more comfortable than they might seem.  The cutouts make me think these are more of a spring/summer shoe, but I will try them out with tights in the winter and see how it goes, haha.  Anyone else have any good shoe finds lately?     

4 comments:

  1. OMG - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE These!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes in a pump?! I saw this design in flats but they didn't have my size. =\ Nice score! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! I had a good TJ Max find recently... adorable dark brown riding boots for $40 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shannon: Woo!

    @SNC: Ok my response is "This comes in flats?!", I want them, haha!

    @Ilana: Love those!

    ReplyDelete