Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wegmans Cinnamon-Sugar Treats



Hell-oooooooooooooooooooooo, Wegmans.  You were already fabulous as is, but then you had to go and give me these two new (to me) items, didn't ya? 

On the left we've got a Wegmans pretzel, which is super tasty normally, but this time with a dusting of cinnamon and sugar on top.  A nice twist on the regular pretzel roll, adding just the right amount of sweetness and crunch on top.  I bought 4 of them and have been trying to keep them in the freezer so I can space out my timing of eating them, ha.  On the right we've got a cinnamon-sugar pumpkin fry cake.  How that is different from a doughnut, I'm not sure...but no matter, this shizz is DELICIOUS!  SO SO SO good, I bought 3 and froze them, have already eaten 2 of them (defrosted, then microwaved for about 20 seconds, good as new), haha.  Both of these items are messy but so worth it- pick some up if you're by a Wegmans!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that doughnut/"cake" does look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shannon: Whatever they want to call it, fine by me, it's WEGMANSSSSSSSSSSSSS ha.

    ReplyDelete