Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stonyfield Yogurt Cup


I'm one of those seemingly few people that take rebates and redeemable offers v. seriously- especially if it's for something that I like anyway.  Case in point- Stonyfield had a promotion a while back for a free reuseable yogurt cup, redeemable by mailing in a few foil lids that had the promotion printed on it.

Fast forward a few months, and I got this cute little package in the mail.  It's a cute Stonyfield brand yogurt (or snack) cup with a screwtop lid, so the top won't pop off and spill anywhere once it's closed tight.  Now I can buy the larger quart size tubs and put the yogurt in this cup, vs. buying the invididual cups all the time.  I also received a few coupons for Stonyfield and Preserve products which was pretty cool also.  Thanks Stonyfield!  If you aren't signed up to receive e-mails from Stonyfield already, I'd recommend it- it's the best way to find out about promotions, giveaways, and coupons that they offer.   

2 comments:

  1. @SNC: Thanks! Yes I love when the redeemable goods are actually useful AND cute :o)

    ReplyDelete