A group of lovely food bloggers got together for a dessert meetup recently, and I wanted to share all the goodies that we brought to share! We met up at Casa Nonna for a dessert happy hour- it was a great way to try out all of their dessert offerings, all while meeting/catching up with local food bloggers.
Some of us brought little snacks to swap with others, which is the pile you see above :o) We have:
- Cinnamon nut cookies from Bon Appetit Foodie
- Macarons from One Vanilla Bean
- Gingersnap cookies from Thrifty DC Cook
- Toasted hazelnut Nougat from Cherry Tea Cakes
- My contribution of matcha cream cheese swirl brownies
Also, be sure to check out I Eat Cupcakes for Breakfast, Brunch and the City, and French Twist DC's blogs!
It was a delicious goodie bag to say the least! Thank you to Thrifty DC Cook for organizing a fun meetup!