Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sephora by OPI Urban Ballerina Collection



I was super excited to see the colors of the new Sephora by OPI Urban Ballerina collection- the perfect balance of nude and trendy shades!  For $18, the mini collection is a great way to try out all four shades: Leotard-Optional, The Way Tutu His Heart, Who's Spinning Tonight?, and Break a Leg-Warmer!




Overall, I'm v. happy with the colors in this set - they all look great on short, rounded nails, especially the Break a Leg-Warmer! (dark grey shade to the right).  If you're looking to switch up your winter-to-spring nail color options, this set would be a great choice!

3 comments:

  1. pretty!!! although I like the original OPI bottles better.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    digital diamond experience

    ReplyDelete