Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Love, Love, Love: J.Crew triple-strand patent leather belt

During my weekend back in NJ, I was able to get some shopping in, which is always fun- and somewhat expected, given the number of malls NJ has, haha. I got this J.Crew triple-strand patent leather belt (in black, as shown), because I've been getting more "into" belts these days. I know that wearing belts over dresses and other blouse-y items is nothing new, but it is to my wardrobe, so bear with me.

This belt is great!! First of all, this belt (plus many similar skinny belts) were all on sale for $19.99. Second, it's got a little something different with the triple-strands that I think makes it more interesting than a plain leather belt. I've been wearing this over dresses for work, and could see wearing it over an unbuttoned cardigan later in the fall. If I can get to another J.Crew soon, I am definitely going to look more at what other colors are available, because I see this as a surefire "staple" accessory for anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! You can get more this weekend at the Promenade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I like it! Another purchase from Jcrew!

    ReplyDelete