Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Love, Love, Love: Loreal EverPure UV Protect Spray

I got this UV Protect Spray mainly because it was on sale that week at Target, plus I had a coupon for $2 off the Loreal EverPure line.. sweeeeeeeeeet. Little did I know how much I'd be friggin' obsessed with it!

First off, the smell... a Rosemary + Mint combo that smells really fresh and pleasant, so it doesn't smell like you're spraying a ton of stuff in your hair. It helps your hair smell v. fresh when you went out the night before and don't have time to shower.. ahem, like last Saturday, ha.

I've been coloring my hair since the beginning of high school, and I am always soooooo lazy about getting my hair colored in a timely fashion. This is supposed to help keep the color looking good - can't help my roots from growing in, but at least this keeps my hair from turning orange!

I'd recommend this product for anyone that colors their hair- or even if you don't, anyone that spends time outdoors and doesn't want their hair to fry. Good for the pool, beach, and just walking around outside for the day.

2 comments:

  1. DO you like it better than the sunsilk one? I'm still using a bottle of that from last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ilana: Yes, I do like it better than the Sunsilk one. It's less greasy feeling and I like the scent better, a little more subtle I think.

    ReplyDelete