Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shopping Deals: Bliss Gift with Purchase Online

From now through 07/06/2009, receive a Free bliss face value trial and travel skincare essentials set (try saying that 5 times fast) with any order of $50.00 or more. Enter code 079905 in your shopping bag.

I love Bliss stuff and this kit is really good for travel, but also for testing out some of their most popular products. You can use it for a week or two and decide if you want to get the full-sized one or not.

Oddly enough, this free gift is listed as a $45.00 value, but is on sale right now for $28.00. If you want a few of these kits for travelling or as travel-related gifts, I would personally recommend you buy one of these ($28.00) plus a bliss sinkside six-pack ($25.00). Then you'll get 2 trial and travel kits + 1 bliss sinkside kit = $53.00 (plus tax/shipping). Whenever there's a minimum dollar amount for the free gift, I usually look around to try to get it as close to the minimum amount as possible.

*Full disclosure: I am not affiliated with nor getting paid by Bliss for this plug. I like the store and I just got an e-mail about their sale, so I just thought I'd pass it on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment