- Vanilla Pastry Studio: Cupcakes, cakes, etc. Cute store with yummy cupcakes.
- Pittsburgh Popcorn Company: I don't even like popcorn but the smell (and samples) were omgunbelieveable.
- Eat n' Park Smileys: Of course we couldn't leave without some of these cookies.
- Heinz History Center: Includes an extensive sports museum (surprise, surprise).
- Primanti Brothers: Got these at the Pirates game, not as good as the restaurant but still tasty (love that coleslaw!).
Monday, July 20, 2009
Had a fantastic time visiting B & K in Pittsburgh this past weekend... photos to come later, but for now, links to some of the places we hit up over the weekend: