Friday, July 9, 2010

Cargo Multi-mix Bronzer


In case you didn't know by now, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of bronzer.  I've tried lots of different brands/types, but never tried a liquid face bronzer before.  Thanks to CARGO cosmetics, I now have a chance to try one!  I was lucky enough to win a full-sized Multi-mix Bronzer from them via Facebook.  Thanks CARGO!
What's interesting about this bronzer is that it can be used on its own, or mixed into your regular items, such as moisturizer, sunblock, or foundation, to add an extra glow.  I really like that aspect of it, especially for foundation, because lots of people have to switch foundations in the summertime.  This product also allows for a custom color- because you can add as little or as much bronze color as you'd want to have.  Right now is the perfect time to try out this bronzer, so if you're in the market for a liquid one, check it out for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning, K! I'm a newb when it comes to bronzers. I just bought a Kat Von D and Laura Mercier one to try which I hope will work for me. I use it mainly for contouring. Which bronzers are your faves?

    P.S I am late but oh what fun you had at the Four Seasons event! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SNC: Thanks! Lemme know what you think of those two that you got. My current fave is the Tarte Park Ave Princess mineral bronzer but I always love trying new ones.

    ReplyDelete