Thursday, July 29, 2010

Prize Pack from Annie's Homegrown

 

I was super super excited to receive this prize pack from Annie's Homegrown (I entered one of their Twitter contests).  So many different Annie's products!  Besides the Cheddar Bunnies and their Macaroni and Cheese, I had never really noticed/tried any of the other items before.  I especially like the Honey Bunny Grahams, they're so addicting!!  Thank you, Annie's Homegrown, for such an unexpectedly varied and large prize pack!  

Check them out on Twitter here, or their official website here

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I should thank them as well for my yummy GF snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shannon: Hope you like them- woo Annie's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salad dressing looks good. Have you tried it yet? What are the Fruity Bunnies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ilana: Not sure, both of those went to Shannon, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheddar bunnies YUM! That box went way too quickly! Thanks again Kay and Annie's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashley: Glad you liked the cheddar bunnies!

    ReplyDelete