Monday, July 5, 2010

Korres Blush from Beautopia


Korres Zea Mays powder blush


A big "Thank you!" to the Beautopia blog for having this pretty Korres blush contest.  I've never really tried Korres products before, but the packaging instantly drew me in.  V. minimalist and modern, with teeny tiny font running down the sides, haha.  I like that it has a full, substantial mirror, in case I'm using it during traveling/away from a bathroom mirror. 

  


The color is v. pink (the shade is "16 Pink" after all), but not so dramatic when you sweep it on.  Regardless, a light touch is recommended - you can always add more color, but it's a big pain to try to take it off, haha.  The powder itself is v. fine and applies smoothly to my cheeks.  Depending on how much you brush on, I could see this soft pink shade being good for all skin tones for a girly touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment