At the Lindt store the other day, I came across some simple Recipe Cards at the register. One card in particular struck me as a simple and cute idea: Lindor Truffles Hot Chocolate.
The basic recipe is as follows:
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Lindor Truffles
1. Heat milk in a small sauce pan over medium heat or microwave it for 1 minute.
2. Unwrap 3 Lindor Truffles, add to the milk, and whisk.
3. Continue to heat until desired temperature- do not bring to boil. Enjoy as is or garnish with whipped cream.
I especially liked a few of their recommended flavor combinations, like:
- White Hazelnut (1 Hazelnut + 2 White Chocolate)
- Ultimate Chocolate (1 Milk Chocolate + 1 Dark Chocolate + 1 60% Extra Dark)
- Dark Peppermint (2 Peppermint + 1 60% Extra Dark)
I could see this also going with the Peanut Butter truffle + Chocolate, or just White Chocolate truffles, etc. etc.
So simple, but sounds really delicious!