Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea

 

As you might have noticed, I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of anything Pumpkin.  I love how the start of fall begins the onslaught of anything and everything containing this yummy ingredient! 

I came across this box of Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea during a routine visit to Harris Teeter, and I was super excited to see it (especially at the 2/$5.00 pricing, haha).  I tried it out at work the next morning, and was v. happy with the overall flavor of this tea.  The smell isn't overly "spice"-filled but more of a warm pumpkin pie-type of smell.  The taste is more like a base of black tea with a pumpkin layer that isn't overwhelming.  I say this as a positive thing, because I was initially afraid it would smell/taste too much like a strongly spiced Chai tea, which I personally don't like drinking.  This tea smells like fall and is a delicious seasonal tea to try!  

2 comments: