Monday, September 27, 2010

Bliss Spa Perfume



I love Bliss spas - I'm not really a "spa" kinda gal in general, but their products are great, smell awesome, and I loooooooove their Chocolate Pedicure at their spas.  So I was super excited to find out that they recently came out with a Bliss-brand perfume.  I expected it to smell v. fresh and light, just like how their spas do. 

Sephora, which I believe is the exclusive seller of this perfume, describes this new perfume as: "This "in-spa-rational" fragrance captures the essence of Bliss spas: the best possible feeling in the world. It's a mood-boosting fragrance with a vibe that's fresh, hip, and modern. This scent is light enough to spritz every day for a signature fragrance—but exceptional enough to wear on special occasions. A fabulous French perfumer and longtime Bliss client formulated this beautiful blend with notes of vibrant citrus and dewy greens. Bright florals give way to lasting bergamot, cucumber, lily, ylang ylang, and violet."

I bought this perfume when it first came out, mainly to supplement my existing Sephora order so I could get free shipping.  I figured it would smell good based on the description and my love of Bliss products.  Turns out I was right, haha.  It's v. light and a little citrus-y, great for every day use.  I like the travel rollerball because it's, well, easy to travel with (go figure), plus it's a good way to try out a perfume without buying a full bottle.  If anyone's in the market for a new perfume to try out, and you generally like lighter scents, I'd definitely recommend giving this one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment