Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall = PUMPKIN!

As much as I despise cold weather, one really exciting thing about the start of fall is the onset of everything PUMPKIN! 

 My friend S brought me back this bag of pumpkin pie malt balls from a recent trip to Maine - such a fantastic way to welcome in the season!



Here's a few pumpkin-tastic things I've seen/heard about lately that I thought I'd share with you all:

  • Woodchuck Cider has come out with a Pumpkin Cider!
  • Dunkin Donuts is back with its Fall lineup: pumpkin lattes, muffins, and donuts.
  • Starbucks offers pumpkin spice lattes in both hot and iced versions.
  • My friend T informed me that a Pumpkin Pie Cream Ice is available at Rita's.  

I'm sure that as it really gets into fall, more and more places will be offering pumpkin items.  Any around you that you've seen/liked?  Feel free to share in the Comments!

4 comments:

  1. Pumpkin, sage, and brown butter pasta.....YUM! A restaurant in Shrlington offered that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also get pumpkin ice cream at Brusters's too. :) I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The absolute best time of the year....LOVE LOVE pumpkin! You had pumpkin beer this weekend too! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shannon: Yum, that does sound delicious!

    @prgirlonamission: Awesome- sounds good!

    @Ashley: Yes, love pumpkin beer!

    ReplyDelete