Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peeled Snacks Prize from Whole Foods NYC


I recently won a prize pack from Peeled Snacks, courtesy of Whole Foods NYC's 30th birthday celebration contests.  I wasn't sure what to expect as my prize, but was excited to see that it was a big variety pack of some of Peeled Snacks' fruit offerings. 



The packaging is v. bright and super cute- I especially like the fun names for the fruit snacks, like Cherry-go-round, Much-ado-about-Mango, etc.  I think these would be appealing to kids just as much as adults.  I've tried the Apple-2-the-core and it's a tasty, sweet snack that is fun to munch on.  They're a good size for snacking during the day, depending on how much you love dried fruit I guess, haha.  "Thank you!" to Whole Foods NYC and Peeled Snacks for such a generous giveaway!

4 comments: