Monday, March 15, 2010

Liberty of London for Target out NOW!

As many of you probably already know from a) the constant commercials that have been airing recently; or b) me telling you about it, the Liberty of London for Target collection is out in-stores and online as of yesterday!  Here's the collection online, which strangely doesn't have everything that I've seen in-store (like the stationary, candles, etc.).  I am really excited about this line because I LOVED the Liberty store when I spent a semester abroad in 2002, and the patterns and design are all super cute.  I already have quite a haul but that'll be shared in a later post (I ordered some items online so I don't have them yet, haha).  But if you're near a Target, go now and check it out- the one by me already had a good crowd pawing through the goods as of 10:00AM yesterday morning!

4 comments:

  1. I went to our nearest target last saturday...& no one is really checking it out....I love the undies & sleepwear...they're sooo pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @adin_22: Nice- I also found the one by my work had more stuff and less people buying it, so I guess the one by my apt had more people looking for it.

    @SNC: I love it- can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop christmas cake boxes for sale in London. Britain Loves Baking is the new home of family baking. If you are looking for new ideas for baking, we provide all the ambient and dry ingredients that you need to create the perfect sweet treats or yummy bread in one baking box. Our baking boxes are delivered direct to your door, and there’s no charge for delivery in Mainland UK!

    ReplyDelete