Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love, Love, Love: J. Crew's Canvas Tote Bag


I came across the J.Crew canvas tote bags in NJ a few weeks back, and thought they were v. cute.  There were a few designs, all in a similar style/design to the one I got (above).  These would make a really cute daytime/beach bag, especially since it's machine-washable.  Best of all, it's only $10!  Or, if you have a Student ID, get 15% off and pay only $8.50!!  I actually haven't seen any of the bags in stores around here, and I can't find them online on the J.Crew site... but hopefully (for your sake, haha) these will be out everywhere soon if they aren't already!

5 comments:

  1. Omg, I love that! I can't believe how affordable it is. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...cute.....I love canvas bags & this one's so chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's JCrew....what else can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CC: Thank you!

    @SNC: I know- I was surprised that it was so cheap especially at J.Crew.

    @adin_22: Yeah it'll be a great summer piece I think :o)

    @Shannon: Touche, haha

    ReplyDelete