Monday, March 8, 2010

Review: Chocolate Cheerios



  • Description: Chocolate Cheerios- Made with Real Cocoa

  • I Paid: $2.89 (with coupon, at Giant)
I could not even tell you how fast I went to the grocery store after hearing about the new Chocolate Cheerios.  Cheerios (or some variation of them) are pretty much my breakfast go-to item to begin with, so I was super excited to try out this new flavor.  I was a little hesitant though, because I have tried and hated Special K with Chocolate- I actually prefer plain Special K cereal to the Chocolate one, it's that bad.  

I shouldn't have worried.  These Chocolate Cheerios are AWESOME.  Crunchy, chocolatey, oooooooooooo's of yum :o) But surprisingly not too sweet that it'd be hard to eat first thing in the morning.  I could see these being good for cereal-based treats also, like mixed into trail mix, Chex Mix, or even with marshmallows like Rice Krispie Treats.  I have already torn through one box of these and bought two more (I had to, the coupon required buying two...), so needless to say, YES, I RECOMMEND YOU GET THESE.  NOW!  

6 comments:

  1. Eating them as a yummy snack - right NOW! Also, I like how you tilted the bowl in the pic - nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like honey nut cheerios, but i don't like regular cheerios because they taste too plain. hopefully i'll like these! must buy next time I'm at a grocery store (that actually CARRIES these)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shannon: Glad you got them/like them too!

    @Nicole: I've seen these at Target and at the Giant by me, I think it shouldn't be too hard to find, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I can't wait to try these...they look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, you are too cute! This is the first time I've read a review on cereal! ;) I had no clue Cheerios came out with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashley: Doesn't this get excluded from "sweets"? haha.

    @SNC: You should try it out, it's sooo good!

    ReplyDelete