Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recipe Review: Martha Stewart's Hazelnut Cookie

I got a small bag of roasted hazelnuts from my mom, and set out to find a good, easy recipe to use them with.  It worked out well, as there was a recipe for Hazelnut Cookies in my new Martha Stewart Cookies cookbook.  Here's the recipe- not sure why the name is different, but it's the exact same recipe as in the book.



These were airy and tasted like hazelnut meringues almost, probably because of all the egg whites.  I have to say, I wasn't a huge fan of these- probably directly related to them being like meringues, which I don't love in general.  Luckily, my co-workers aren't like me, and really liked these cookies, haha.  I will say that they're a good size for snacking on, v light and airy.  I would recommend these if you're a big fan of hazelnuts and meringue-type cookies :o)    

No comments:

Post a Comment